Students, faculty, staff and visitors of the University of Georgia:
The University of Georgia Police Department seeks to serve our community with pride and professionalism. It is our goal for every officer to exceed the public’s standards by providing outstanding service.
Our officers take pride in their work and appreciate positive feedback from the community. If you would like to recognize an officer for outstanding performance, please use one of the following options:
- You can submit this form online using the form below.
- You may come to the University Police Department at any time to speak with a supervisor or to obtain this form.
- You can download this form using the link below and submit it in person or by mail.
- You may telephone the Department at (706) 542-5813 and speak to a supervisor over the telephone or request to have this form mailed to you.
- This form may also be turned into the office of the Bureau Commander for Field Operations.
We appreciate your comments as they assist us in providing the highest quality service to the members of our community.
"*" indicates required fields